SoCode are working in partnership with a life sciences technology start up with an application that changes the way clinical trials are planned and executed, taking a more data driven approach to ensure the safety and well being of patients and the integrity and quality of results. The business has just secured a new round of investment and is on an incredible growth curve and needs you to help take their product to the next level of development!
You will join a driven and dynamic team and build complex and scalable web applications and APIs using the latest technologies. You will partner with the development lead, designers and testers in a fast paced environment to plan, develop, test and deploy a data-intensive, responsive and scalable web application. You will be responsible for the implementation of the data model, data processing, database logic and API - both internal and customer facing.
Technical Experience Required (not exclusive)
- Understanding of object -oriented design patterns, functional programming, dependency injection, unit testing, software architecture, concepts of abstraction
- Application development using C# and .Net Core
- Extensive experience and best-practice knowledge around building REST APIs with C#, MongoDB, and MSSQL
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT or VSTS
- Experience in building single-page applications (SPA) and websites
- Exposure to cloud-based environments such as Microsoft Azure Dev-Ops.
- Creating and implementing a powerful back-end visualization solution using the latest technologies
- Developing the core logic for performing powerful big-data analysis on a MongoDB database
- Developing MSSQL procedures for the complex importing of large data sets
- Refactoring and optimizing code
Ultimately you will have the opportunity to play a significant role in the technical development of the product - the opportunity to be involved in the creation of an application that will truly make a difference to advancements in getting medical treatments to patients.
To find out more please contact Dan on 01223 620868 or email@example.com