SoCode are proud to be working with a booming start up with a focus on building a more sustainable future by providing data driven insights to construction and development teams in order to deliver more sustainable projects. They assist in the tracking of waste data and then delivering real time alerts to risks and opportunities during construction.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, who is interested in building a more sustainable future. You will have the opportunity to work in a close-knit but growing team – with the ability to progress and grow with the company.
You will need the following:
- Cloud architecture, instrumentation, and CI/CD
- Machine Learning (e.g. form-extraction / vision systems)
- Frontend single page application experience with React
- React native mobile application development
- Backend development experience of a server and Azure Functions using .NET Core Database administration across SQL and NoSQL
Python, .NET Core, React, Azure DevOps, RESTful APIs, distributed systems, asynchronous services, distributed storage, Azure Tables, SQL Server and Cosmos, Redis, xUnit, Terraform
The role is fully remote (ability to access London office) and offers a salary of up to £70,000 per annum plus benefits. If you are interested in the opportunity to make a difference in one of the world’s most polluting environments, then this is the role for you.
If this sounds like a role you or someone you know may be interested in, please get in touch!