Job title: Senior Software Developer in Test
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a Software Developer in Test looking to advance your career and learn new technologies/skills with a reputable Cambridge based technology company? Then read on!
This company develop software that enables their clients to forecast, plan and manage risk, enabling them to make complex decisions with confidence. This is an integral role as part of a small, agile teamthat drives the direction and design of their systems, whilst having a focus on quality. They are looking for a Senior Software Developer in Test to help them develop novel designs and methods for automation and verification of new technologies.
You will be the automation specialist within the business, working alongside developers.
The Senior SDET will be responsible for…
- Owning their code from design through to deployment, including maintenance based on receiving actionable feedback from your internal customers.
- Contributing to discussions on designs, best-practices and ways of continually improving the team
- Promoting good development practices, championing quality at all stages in the development life cycle
- Providing support to your team and the wider business
- Contributing openly to team discussions and priorities and offer solutions and improvements
- Working across a range of technologies, including:
- Kubernetes & Helm
- Google Cloud
The Senior Software Developer in Test should have…
- A minimum of 3 years of software engineering experience including development of testing and automation frameworks
- A strong understanding and experience with testing practices from unit through to the system/product level
- Working knowledge of an object-oriented programming language
- A Degree in Computer Science or equivalent