Job title: Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Location: Cambridge (flexible remote working)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £63,000 (depending on your experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a Software Development Engineer in Test looking to progress your career? We are working with one of the world leaders in industrial software whose tools predict the behaviour of industry processes.
They are a global software house, with fantastic offices based in Cambridge, however, they are flexible in terms of remote working. We have worked with this business for a few years now and have placed multiple engineers within this company.
They are looking for an ambitious, analytical, and driven Software Developer in Test who will be responsible for steering and supporting the use of software testing and automation practices, frameworks and tools, across the Plant 3D software development team.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in…
- Collaborating with developers and scrum colleagues, identifying, implementing and executing functional and non-functional test cases, validating functionalities of software updates
- Creating build and release pipelines, configuring, and maintaining automated test runs in a CI/CD environment
- Designing and implementing automation frameworks and automated tests using C# for UI applications, APIs and SDKs
- Working with Development Managers and stakeholders from the 3D Design product team, defining improvements to software development processes, tools etc.
The ideal candidate will…
- Be comfortable writing and improving automation frameworks using C#
- Have experience in functional and non-functional testing and writing automated tests to validate APIs, SDKs and UI based applications
- Be able to write PowerShell Scripts
- Have excellent communication and relationship management/building skills
- Have knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
In return, they can offer you…
- An incredible bonus package that you can tailor
- Annual bonus scheme