SoCode have partnered with one of Cambridge’s most impressive clients who provide enterprise software and solutions to world-leading organisations.
My client is an established start-up company who due to growth, are expanding their team and are looking for an experienced technologist to join them to maintain product quality.
The ideal candidate will have a strong development background and a passion for Quality. This role is a fairly niche position that involves test, development, building infrastructure and ensuring the business is producing clean software.
Overview of daily duties;
- Improving Python infrastructure
- With alongside a high-calibre team to ensure the test infrastructure and IT Systems are reliable
- Ensuring regression tests are run successfully and issues are addressed
- Recommending changes to existing quality strategy
- Excellent Python programming skills
- Ability to understand C and C++
- Experience with CI Tools (Git and Jenkins)
- Strong automation skills
- Understanding of Linux internals
- Excellent problem-solving skills
My client offers an excellent working environment, you’ll work alongside a team of high-calibre technologist who all share a huge passion for developing and maintaining an awesome product.
If this sounds of interest, please apply via advert or call me on 01223620869.