Python Developer| Senior | Product to market Start-up
SoCode Recruitment are working with a market leading start-up in Cambridge that has developed a product to automatically review contracts which they have now brought to market. They are currently looking for an experienced Python developer to join the business to become a collaborative and active member of one of the cross functional teams. Your focus will be on developing backend microservices.
Up to £90,000 for the right individual. As with all roles, pay is dependent on skills and experience.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Insurances, minimum 25 days annual leave + BH's.
Hybrid working with time in the Cambridge office.
Do you have?
- Strong Python experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies such as Scrumban
- Desire to craft beautiful code.
- Delivering software as a service
Do you want ?
- Stretch your skills and develop your ability in a high functioning team?
- Dynamic work culture which delivers in depth training.
- fantastic team-building and social activities
- Excellent compensation?
- Life assurance
- Work for an environmentally conscious employer, committed to completely removing their impact on the environment by October 2021.
Then please do apply and get in touch to discuss further.
Please email me at: email@example.com
Python Developer | All levels | Cambridge | B2B