SoCode are incredibly pleased to support once again one of the region’s most prominent fintech companies in their search for Product Managers. Then this is a great opportunity to join a product led organisation as they transition into an exciting new phase in their history.
Recently I met with an enthusiastic and passionate CPO and Head of Product to discuss some exciting Product vacancies for this Cambridge / London based Fintech company. Under new leadership our client is looking to transform the ways in which they work and positions their products in the market. Backed by industry leaders they have attracted top talent and have ambitious growth plans over the course of 2022.
How would you feel about joining an organisation which can allow you take full control of your product and area of the business, offering unmatched autonomy in an exciting scale up environment?
This product role is a key role within the Product Strategy team. Product Managers own the full lifecycle of their product areas, from inception, through delivery and customer feedback. They understand that strategic direction of the company and know how to translate that into a product roadmap in their product area. They can work back from the customer needs to understand what to build and how to build it. They understand the internal and external stakeholders and their needs and know how to address these needs.
In order to be successful, you will need to be experienced in
- You would have an understanding of the specific nature of working in financial services and the sensitivity of dealing money
- You would have worked in an agile environment and are comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- You would have worked in the past on user journeys and application processes in particular and you would understand what a great user experience looks like and what a great user interface looks like
- You would have led a product development where some internal operational processes required automation, managed the stakeholders and delivered a great internal user experience
- B2B rather than B2C product experience
- Knowledge of KYC/KYB/AML in Payments, Financial Services or other
- Experience in vendor selection/management/project delivery
- Merchant onboarding experience is a plus
- API experience is a plus, specifically understand API specs
- Experience working in a fast pace, exciting, scale-up business with a ‘can do’ attitude and willing to learn!
As well as a incredible salary of up to £90,000 you will be intitled to the following benefits.
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holiday per year, plus a day off on your birthday and if you're moving house
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4x salary life assurance
- Income protection
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Health Cash Plan cover
- Free parking at our Cambridge office
- Bike to Work Scheme
- And discounts with a range of retailers
- Flexible working, we believe that it’s important for us to work flexibly and so we're very supportive of working from home and in the office.