SoCode are proud to be supporting a company who are creating and building innovative speech recognition products. Our client is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their enjoyable and fast-paced environment working with a diverse and growing range of customers. During the COVID-19 pandemic they have continued to remotely release new products. This is an exciting opportunity to join a welcoming, knowledgeable team of professionals who are dedicated to maintaining an inclusive culture as they progress through an exciting period of growth.
- Ownership for implementing product vision through thought leadership, roadmap definition and market learnings.
- Getting involved in operation and execution of the product development process.
- Line management for a team of product owners to ensure engagement within engineering teams
- Identifying and executing on continuous improvement in processes to support the product development functions.
- Use case analysis and feature definition to align with GTM marketing strategy. Define requirements and ensure they are communicated throughout the org to ensure cross functional alignment.
- Value realisation.
- Defining new features and learning from customers.
- Evangelise the product internally and externally.
- Be recognised as a leader in the business and build relations with business stakeholders. Represent the voice of the customer to counterparts in other functions of the business.
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships.
- Be the recognised expert in the business on your product, the market, relevant technology, and the competition.
- Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships in key clients.
- Passionate about product management and technology and the customers within the markets the products are used.
- Experience in product management (ideally 2+ years in a start-up/scaleup environment)
- Understanding of B2B products, the way customers interact and support products within these models.
- Although this is not essential, experience working with machine learning would be a distinct advantage.
For more information please get in touch with Maroof@socode.co.uk for a confidential conversation about this position.