SoCode are pleased to be representing a global organization who are recognized for the delivery of their innovations to the medical sectors. Our client is a collaborative organisation with cross national teams working in sync to deliver life changing technology to the medical sector. Although the medical sector is a key focus of our client, they also work on creating innovative technology for the aerospace, medical and other highly regulated sectors.
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Product Manager to join their team in Cambridge, working alongside a team of 7 and reporting directly to the Vice President. This is an exciting challenge for an ambitious and commercially minded Product Manager to deliver life changing technology. As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for product definition, planning, roadmap design & development, new product platform launches and go to market strategies as well as pricing.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following experience, skills and qualifications.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other related technical Degree
- Ideally 5-10 years’ experience in Product Management, Engineering or Product Marketing
- Experience in Sales, Business Development
- Commercially minded and Financial Acumen
- Experience as a Product Manager in Healthcare, Automotive, Aerospace or Defence sectors
- Prior experience with medical devices will be a huge advantage.
In return you will get
- A salary in the region of £70k - £100K based on experience.
- Annual Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare plan
- Multiple flexible bonus’s
- Flexible working
- Above all this is an exciting opportunity to join a globally leading organisation and work on projects which will change peoples lives create a better future.
For more information on this exciting role please click apply or reach out to Maroof Abdul-Aziz for a confidential chat on 01223 620868