SoCode is proud to be working in partnership with a Cambridge based company that is helping to save the world by creating a technology that assists in uncovering threats that is essential in today's society where cybersecurity and fraud is at the forefront of everybody’s mind.
As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and coding new features
- Scoping and requirements analysis
- Prototyping and development
- Testing, investigating and resolving technical debt
- Working on intuitive visual design and interfaces
It is essential that you are a team player and enjoy mentoring junior members of the team. You will be confident in collaborating with the wider team and voicing and supporting opinions about API design and code architecture.
The following experience is essential:
- Hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experienced with frameworks such as React and Node.js
Working alongside some of the brightest and experienced Engineers, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and help others do the same.
Salary & Benefits: £50,000 - £70,000 per annum + 23 days annual leave (increases with years of service), life assurance, income protection, pension scheme, flexible working and more!
To discuss this company and role in more detail, please reach out to Shannen Talbot on either email@example.com or 01223 620868
If this opportunity sounds exciting but maybe not for you, please do share with colleagues, friends and family as we have a very generous referral scheme.