Are you an inspiring IT team leader looking for a role with a leading global bluechip software company based in Cambridge? My client hosts over 50 years of innovation working with 16,000 customers worldwide. The ideal candidate will have a high level of expereice in people management and communication, be able to oversea and deliver projects on time and on buget and have a strong understanding of technical areas such as the cloud, automation and azure.
- Motivate and support IT team to the best of there ability in line with company guidelines.
- Effective recruitment done in line with growth of the company.
- Manage/distribute IT team worldwide which includes providing training plans which can be implemented worldwide to enhance careers within specific skill sets.
- Regional responsibility to solve all escalated incidents.
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high standard within an effective time frame and budget.
- Exceptional project management and operational excellence.
- Experience in managing IT teams in an array of locations and cultures.
- High levels of communication managing client vendors and building supplier relationships.
- Comfortable with a Microsoft first approach supplemented by applications from other vendors to meet specific business needs.
- Strong IT technical foundations and deep understanding on various technological functions and interactions.
- AD infrastructure knowledge and experience.
- Experience in management and data analytics.
- Understand IT knowledge fundamentals
- Strong technical understanding of:
- Cloud automation
- DevOps as a concept
- Knowledge of server technologies such as Hyper-V/VMWare, MS System Centre
- Networking understanding of LAN/WAN technologies, AD/DNS management, Perimeter defence
- Basic use of hardware tools
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact email@example.com