Senior Infrastructure Engineer
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join an innovative graphics software business whose clients include Cannon, Hp and Kodak. The ideal candidate will have a high technical understanding, experience of helpdesk support and server maintenance. Furthermore, the role entails working on exciting projects within a close-knit team within their modern offices.
- Strong understanding of core infrastructure including AD, LAN, Firewalls and Office 365.
- Administer the VMware vSphere 6.5 infrastructure and Netapp SANs.
- Troubleshoot network server and network performance.
- Administer backup and disaster recovery systems and processes.
- Handling escalated calls from the IT helpdesk and keeping documentation up to date.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Exchange, Office 365 and multi domain Active Directory
- Networking expertise – TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLANs, Next Gen Firewalls
- 5 years working knowledge of VMware vSphere
- 5 years’ experience with enterprise storage (SAN)
- Knowledge of Microsoft desktops (Windows 7,8 and 10)
- In depth knowledge of one scripting language
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Mac desktop OS deployments in a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills
- Pragmatically be able to present issues within the team and explore solutions
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- 9% non-contributory pension scheme
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Free breakfast and fruit
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact firstname.lastname@example.org