SoCode have recently begun recruiting for a high profile client. This client works within the security industry, in particular the security of personal data and data centres.
Our client is seeking for a Senior React developer to join their frontend team. Currently they have a team of contractors managing their project from a consultancy. Our client is also looking for this candidate to come in and work along side the contractors and take over from them and build out the frontend team - this is a fast track to a principal position.
- Degree or equivalent, in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Maths or relevant discipline.
- Experience of integrating with backend services, ideally web-services (REST APIs).
- Solve complex technical problems with demanding requirements, in innovative, practical ways.
- Popular React.js tooling (Redux, React Router, Webpack, Babel, Jest).
- UX, and the ability to produce mock UI designs / prototypes of UI flow.
- Containerisation/orchestration platforms like Docker & Kubernetes.
- Public cloud environments like AWS, Azure, GCP.
- An interest in cryptography and/or computer security techniques.
- Software development in Agile and/or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future and you tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. We will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation upon successfully finding them a new position.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Charles Swift at SoCode by submitting your CV