Job title: Senior Front End Engineer
Location: Fully Remote (UK Wide)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
SoCode has partnered with a new and heavily invested platform that is aimed at making our roads safer through smart traffic management. This is an automated cloud based SaaS solution that is going to revolutionise a long untouched industry. The company is already a global leader in geographic information systems (GIS), currently with a total headcount of 330 employees across 7 countries.
What is in it for you? You will get the opportunity to learn mapping technologies while working alongside global leaders in geospatial data. You will be working on a product that is going to be the future flagship product of this company. You will have the opportunity to work fully remote anywhere within the UK.
We are seeking a Senior Front End Software Engineer for this role. Ideally somebody who is well versed with TypeScript, ReactJS and if you have experience with graphical interfaces using D3JS then this will also be a huge plus…
- Passion for quality and clean maintainable code.
- Being a natural problem solver who loves technical challenges and writing software that makes a difference!
- Proficiency in development of React based applications (using TypeScript).
- Fluency in integrating with RESTful APIs
- Passion and/or experience in continuous integration and delivery practices.
- Desire to learn or understanding of geographic data and map-based interfaces/APIs.
- Experience in deploying to cloud provider infrastructure.
- Personal Development Allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Active social programme
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous company pension scheme
- Group income protection scheme
- Private health insurance
- Buying/selling annual leave
- Health Cash Plan
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policies