Senior Firmware/Embedded Engineer
£50,000 to £65,000 depending on experience.
We are paired again with a long-standing client who have a global presence thanks to the remarkable success of their hugely popular product range. They have continued to grow over the last 12 months and are now seeking a Senior Firmware Engineer to join their team.
The work will focus on using their highly sophisticated code base for a number of exciting and diverse projects. The company advocate a fast-paced and technically challenging environment which requires team members to be proactive.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or numerate subject
• Excellent C programming skills
• Experience of developing on Firmware
• Familiarity of developing software on ARM Processors
Desirable but not essential:
• Familiarity with ARM Cortex M series processors
• Ability to write control and signal processing algorithms
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.