Senior Embedded Software Engineer- Cambridge- Permanent- £40k-£55k
SoCode has partnered with a brand new client- a pioneering, global reaching technology company at the forefront of IoT and digital audio smart devices based in Cambridge. This particular client works with some of the most reputable consumer electronic brands in the world, and you will often find their technology in your own home.
We are supporting the continued growth of their embedded software team starting with the hire of a Senior Embedded Engineer with expertise in C/C++ and a background in electronics and/or hardware.
- Good honours degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline.
- Excellent C/C++ programming experience in an embedded environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Software development for products in the consumer electronics industry.
- Wireless communication e.g. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
- TCP/IP networking and sockets programming.
- Git, JIRA Agile, Jenkins, Bitbucket.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com