Senior DevOps Engineer – BIOTECH – £30M+ Recent Funding – Up to £90K + Great Benefits – Hybrid (80% remote)
We are exclusively partnered with a rapidly growing Biotech start-up headquartered in Cambridge. This company has recently secured £30M+ in funding and are looking to scale. They have developed a complex large molecule printing system that has received lots of interest and backing from several VCs.
The platform requires several software components, cloud, web applications, embedded software and AI for imagine recognition. This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded start-up that is about to scale, providing plenty of opportunity for progression and growth.
You will be working closely with hardware and software engineers, you will regularly interact with some of the best scientists, engineers and developers in the UK and US.
- Proactive approach to the configuration, deployment and maintenance of:
- Cloud + on site infrastructure
- CI/CD pipelines
- Realtime monitoring systems
- Keep track of cloud infrastructure costs
- Contribute views and recommendations into high level technical discussions
- 5 + years of cloud infrastructure management (AWS, GCP)
- Deep knowledge of containerisation (Docker)
- CI/CD pipelines and tools (Jenkins, Tekton, CI/CD, GitLab)
- Container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Microservice and serverless applications (Istio, Knative)
- Collaboration tools (Git, Jira, Confluence)
- Linux and networking administration
- Evidence of successful contributions to large or complex software projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ceph, Kong, Helm
- Jenkins X, Kogito, GraalVM
- AWS, GCP
What’s on offer:
- Up to £90K basic salary.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing software department with plenty of opportunity for progression.
- Greenfield development, plenty of ownership.
- Hybrid Working (on site is only required a certain percentage of the time for face-to-face interaction) aside from this you have full flexibility.
- Share options, private medical and excellent other benefits.
If you dont have the exact skillset for this role, but think you can do this job, please apply. SoCode is a trusted recruitment partner within the Cambridge tech space, we have in excess of 400 vacancies currently across all areas of software, testing and engineering. For a confidential discussion regarding this position please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org