SoCode has partnered with one of the fastest growing and most innovate CyberSecurity start ups in the East of England. This company has created an unparalleled solution, utilising blockchain technology to solve complex security issues / flaws in the IOT and sensitive information world.
They’re looking to expand their team, from a team of 8 to 15 by June/July 2021. They have a key delivery for a client which they need to fulfil between now and then, but also have an exciting SAAS style project coming out later this year. This is a fantastic time to join the business, as you will be able to capitalise on their gwoth/scale up phase for your own career, which will also lead to some interesting projects and experience.
We are looking for two DevOps Engineers to join the team, one Senior and one Mid-level.
Your new role will be as a key member of the team, where you will be making significant contributions to deploying and operating their high quality and secure cloud solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up, maintaining, and improving the companies CI / CD pipelines.
- You will be monitoring the companies SaaS.
- You will be assisting the development team with architecture support, to ensure delivery and operational telemetry.
To be successful you will need to be able to:
- Utilise GitOps for design and implementation of CD pipelines.
- Create and maintain monitoring, alerting and remediation for production systems.
- Can demonstrate experience with cloud cost engineering, architecting cloud services and ensure workflows are efficient to available resources.
- You will need to have competent experience in scripting bash and Python.
- You will need to have worked on cloud platform administration
You will need to have:
- 2-3 years in a DevOps / Development DevOps Culture / Site Reliability Engineer role
- A track record of delivering high quality, customer centric product delivery in an agile development background.
Highly desirable skills:
- DevSecOps – Agile Security strategy, testing and monitoring.
- Azure DevOps
- Flux / Flagger / Prometheus / Grafana / Elastic Search
This role is for a start up, so you need to keep in my mind that while they offer very market competitive salaries, the real value is in the equity, and the career growth you can experience from their scale up. They’re looking for people who want to dig in, be part of a team wanting to excel because they have skin in the game and are hungry to develop an outstanding piece of technology which has the potential to drastically change security and IOT as we know it today.
This company is raising its Series A funding in Q3 this year. This means you will have undiluted equity if you join before Q3.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Bradleigh Barnes at SoCode by submitting your CV to Bradleigh@Socode.co.uk