We are currently recruiting a Senior C# Developer for one of our clients based in North Cambridge, close to the Science Park.
You will need to be a well-rounded and enthusiastic developer who is passionate about producing great code. Our client’s office is very sociable and interactive which means good communication skills are essential.
Located within the data industry you will be joining our client to help then with a new mobile development project.
Essential Experience includes:
- C# and .Net Development experience
- Strong Object-Orientated Programming
- Knowledge / familiarity with unit testing, using NUnit.
- Experience using Git
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration servers such as Jenkins or Team City.
Desired experience includes:
- Mobile Development using Xamarin, Android or iOS.
- Knowledge or commercial use of WPF
- SQL or Oracle database experience
- Knowledge of build tools or configuration tools.
In return our client offers a generous salary and benefits package which will include:
Basic salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Depending on experience.
Generous pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, additional work-related awards, cycle to work scheme, income protection and life insurance, plus regular team celebrations and free lunches/ soft drink and food access.
The offices offer a fantastic location for both commuters my train or by car.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply today to discuss in more detail.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.