We at SoCode are very excited to be looking for a Senior Electronic Engineer specialising in analogue design. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company specialising in the design and manufacture of handheld electronic equipment supplied in to industrial application.
This role will see you given a lot of empowerment to direct the course of the designs, and be involved from initial requirement capture, through to the creation of rugged electronic hardware designs, up to offering technical advice at the prototyping and production phases.
This is a very exciting time to join a small, multi-discipline, and very highly skilled team of engineers in a fantastic location in Cambridge. The team will be growing consistently but quickly over the coming years, and as such, natural progression opportunities will come along with it.
Requirements for application:
- Experienced analogue electronics design
- Design of rugged electronic hardware
- Variety of analogue design principles: PSUs, amplifiers, DC-DC, EMC etc
- Design within an audio application
- Some understanding of RF engineering (RF design is not required)
- Working in a multi disciplined team
- Taking control of projects from start to finish
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Sheridan Halls, or apply here and we will get in contact.
We pride ourselves on our referral scheme, and as such if you know of anyone else who would be interested by this role, let them know and we will happily give you a referral bonus on successful placement.