SoCode is proud to be representing an innovative, Cambridge-based company, who are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join their team. The company, together with its business partners, are responsible for creating some of the most technologically advanced products on the market. Our client has an agile and collaborative approach at all levels, so being a rule-breaker and able to adapt to innovative processes are a must.
Everyone from the junior engineers up to the tech leads are involved in all stages, therefore outstanding communication and organisational skills are a must, as this is a highly intelligent team.
The successful candidate will work closely with a product owner, to ensure the team delivers on to the best of its ability.
- Track record of running Scrum ceremonies
- Highly adaptable, able to make sense of new processes and act accordingly
- A technical mind must be able to understand the technologies in order to understand the teams’ requirements
- Know agile frameworks inside out
- Active in the agile community, going to meetups etc.
- In-house training
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance
- Non-contributory pension (up to 10%)
- Share options
- Flexible working hours (10-4 core hours)
The company will relocate as and when necessary.
If this sounds of interest, and you would like to know more please get in touch.