SoCode is proud to be representing an innovative, Cambridge-based company, who are looking for a Scrum Master to join their rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate will have experience working in a pure Scrum Master position, or an Agile Project Management position.
The successful candidate will work closely with a product owner, to ensure the team delivers on to the best of its ability.
- Highly adaptable, able to make sense of new processes and act accordingly
- A technical mind must be able to understand the technologies in order to understand the teams’ requirements
- Experience in a similar function either in Agile Project management or Scrum Master facility
- A Certified Scrum Master qualification is desirable
- Understanding agile reporting and metrics
- Strong communications skills are a must
- Be able to work with technical stakeholders
- Experience mentoring more junior members of a team (desirable).
If this interests you and you would like to know more respond to this advert and we will