Robotics Software Test Engineer
Our client is developing cutting-edge AI solutions for next generation drones, robots and autonomous vehicles. They have significant funding from global investors and are leading the way in a high growth industry. This is an opportunity to make a real difference on challenging algorithmic & software projects.
Role: Robotics Software Test Engineer
Salary: £45k - £70K + Equity & Benefits
Location: Central London
This role will appeal to a Test Engineer who wants to join a team of experts in computer vision and software engineering. You will be able to push our client’s technology to its limits, identifying and resolving systems and software issues.
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of best testing & software engineering practices
- Comfortable working with C++, Linux, CI, git, cmake,
- Experience in Python programming or other scripting language,
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on robotics or machine vision experience,
- Experience with embedded software development.
SoCode are leading technology recruiters, with a focus on the London and Cambridge markets. If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com
Interviews can be conducted at short notice for this position and SoCode offer a fantastic referral bonus, so get in touch if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity.
Keywords – Python, C++, Linux, AI, Test, Test Engineer, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Robotics