SoCode has partnered with an ethical business, focussing on mental health who are extremely passionate about their end goals. This is a business where your input with have a real impact and potentially your direct impact could save lives. Due to key deliverables, they’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join them working remotely for 6 months, on a day rate of between £350 to £400 per day.
You will be working in a sprint team of 4, practising agile scrum. You will work alongside researchers, global health organisations and passionate colleague to deliver solutions effecting millions of patients worldwide.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You will help with their AWS Architecture, design and implement processes, upskillling the team in AWS, while developing their services (ECR, S3, EKS, IAM, Cloudfront, ACM, VPC networking, Lamda, and Cloudwatch)
- You will be tasked with building their infrastructure automation tools, and writing/executing test plans for the infrastructure
- You will also be tasked with researching new technologies and incorporating these technologies for the benefit of the business.
To be successful you will need:
- Extensive experience building resilient and secure infrastructures in AWS
- Experience with Terraform, CI/CD, and Agile practices
- Ideally a software development background, working with NodeJS, JVM or others.
- It is desirable to have identity management solutions such as Active Directory and Cognito. It would also be desirable to have data warehousing technologies like Redshift or streaming such as Kinesis.
There will be one stage 3 hour interview week commencing the 11th of January, with an offer expected on Friday the 15th of January.