We have an opening to join SoCode, one of the fastest growing and most successful recruitment start ups in the UK. Less than two years in and we already have consultants delivering upwards of £500k of placements for our clients annually, and the success keeps on coming.
We are working with some of the biggest names in the technology markets, from household consumer names, to high growth tech start ups who are changing the face of the future of technology, to electronics suppliers to industry. Due to an ever increasing workload from our very happy clients we need more hands on deck.
As a company, we cover all areas of the technology markets, from desktop software engineers, to director level appointments, to testers and more. This role will focus particularly on embedded software and electronics requirements.
Our team is made up of highly experienced and successful professionals from across the industry, as well as top quality juniors with first class potential. This is your chance to work alongside, and learn from, the best and most successful recruiters in the business. What we require from you is the potential, and the desire, to be the best.
We need you to be professional and hardworking, with a fantastic attitude. Our focus is and will always be on delivering for our clients where and when they need it. A dogged determination to make sure that client needs are met is absolutely essential.
If you are a technically minded professional from a recruitment background, we'd love to talk to you. If you have an understanding of the electronics or embedded software markets that would be fantastic, but other technical markets and a willingness to learn can be considered.
Happy to consider people from a range of recruitment roles too. So whether you are full 360, or exclusively resourcing, please do get in touch.
Competitive salaries, along with excellent benefits and commission structures as well as an employee focused environment are available, along with a fantastic modern office setting in the Norwich Research Park.
Requirements for application:
- The ability to understand technical client requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and determination to deliver a result
- Experience in a recruitment or other target driven communications based role
- A willingness to continuously learn the technical side of electronic and embedded software requirements
- Proven experience in understanding electronic and embedded software requirements
- Knowledge of the Cambridge technology markets
- Success in a recruitment related role - whether 360, or resourcing focused