SoCode are proud to be working in partnership a very impressive client in Cambridge.
If you’d like to work on cutting-edge technology that’s shaping the future, then this role may just be the perfect opportunity for you!
We’re currently looking to recruit an experienced Technologist who will work alongside technical leaders to evolve the approach to software testing for distributed cloud-based systems. You’ll be coaching test and software engineers to improve the quality of testing at all levels.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in one or more object orientated languages and a passion for Quality.
- Ability to write clean code (.NET, C#, Python, GO or similar)
- Experience of cloud based systems, mobile or web applications
- Advance knowledge of software testing techniques
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC
- Experience of developing automation test frameworks
- Strong communicator with experience of agile working environments
- Ability to break down complex issues and tackle them
Our client offers excellent career progression opportunities, you’ll be exposed to a multitude of programming languages and be kept your toes every day!
Along with a highly competitive salary (reviewed annually), our client offers excellent benefits such as; free food and drinks, PVT medical insurance, relocation assistance, training opportunities, career development, social events, excellent pension, life assurance, company profits and many more!
*PLEASE NOTE: Graduates/Junior Developers will be considered for this role*
If you’d like to learn more, please call Trish on 01223620869 or email firstname.lastname@example.org