Role: Quality Engineer
Salary: £30-40K + Company Benefits
As an international company, these guys design and build precision motion control products that solve challenges for technology-driven original equipment manufacturers. Their encoders, motors, servo drives, air bearing spindles, and mechatronic sub-systems enable engineers to solve complex design challenges with a large proportion of their customers in healthcare and manufacturing, their clients rely on them to develop first class solutions.
The Quality Engineer role will be based in Cambridge at a unique purpose-built facility, where the you will be responsible for all the quality aspects of the Cambridge site. This would include manufacturing process quality, document control, quality control, nonconforming materials, QMS (ISO9001 and ISO13485) certification and integration, contract review, customer support and more. The ideal candidate will have experience as a hands-on Quality Engineer, with the desire to train others on the job. Proven experience in applying permanent corrective action is a must for this role.
Your main responsibilities for this role will be:
- QMS, Ensuring ISO9001 is maintained and ensuring consistent quality system improvements.
- Lead Quality Inspector, performing inspections to IPC/WMH requirements.
- Measurement System Admin Lead, acting as a liaison between calibration vendors and the Cambridge site.
- NPI/Quality Engineering.
- Root Cause Analysis and driving continuous improvement.
- Most importantly an in-depth knowledge of ISO9001 & ISO1348 (desirable knowledge of ISO IEC80079-34:2011, ISO14001, ISO45001 & AS9100).
- 2-3 years’ experience with progressive quality engineering/internal audits/continuous improvement in an electro-mechanical organisation (preferably in the medical sector).
- In-depth knowledge of Circuit Board fabrication and assembly.
- There will be some travel involved in this role, mostly between sites in the UK, however there is the opportunity to travel abroad to work at client facilities.
I’m interested! What now?
So, if you like the ad, or you’d at least like to know some more, what’s next?
Number 1: Click the little apply button (don’t worry, we’ll discuss before your CV or application goes anywhere).
Number 2: Email me directly on email@example.com
Number 3: You can find me on LinkedIn (Alexander Flory) and drop me a message on there!