Job title: QA Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £44,000
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a QA Engineer looking to work with a highly successful and forward-thinking technology company with a great culture? We are working with a longstanding client of ours, a global powerhouse, who provide cutting edge software solutions to many well-known brands across the world.
They are a global software house with fantastic offices based in Cambridge, however, they are flexible in terms of remote working with the team currently in the office every fortnight (for collaboration purposes).
They are looking for an ambitious, analytical, and driven QA Engineer who will be designing and running tests to ensure software reliability, usability and viability. You will need to be a team-player, autonomous, flexible, demonstrating initiative and open to new technologies, continuously improving test processes.
- Be involved in designing and implementing test automation frameworks, and extending automated tests using C#, configuring, and maintaining test runs in a CI environment
- Working collaboratively with scrum colleagues to identify, implement and execute functional and non-functional test cases to validate functionality of software updates
- Working with AWS / Azure cloud technologies to deploy and test the platform
- The role has opportunity for some travel, involving face to face collaboration with colleagues in QA and development in UK, India, Italy and other locations across the wider business.
You will have the following skills/experience…
- Comfortable writing and maintaining tests in C# and maintaining source code in Git
- Experience writing functional and non-functional tests
- Passionate about test and love learning new skills and technologies
The following would be beneficial, but not essential…
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Principles of Web and RESTful APIs
- Writing automated tests using AWS or Azure SDKs
- Performance, Reliability, Scalability and Security testing
- Working with MSTest and writing PowerShell scripts
- Knowledge of CI/CD environments
In return, they can offer you…
- An incredible bonus package
- Annual bonus scheme