Job title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a QA Analyst looking to immerse yourself in a challenging new role with an exciting Cambridge SAAS company who have high growth plans?
If so, this role could be for you!
The role of QA Analyst will involve (not limited to)…
- Working with operations and development teams to ensure quality of releases, creating new systems and processes to automate software
- Writing and performing test cases (regression, integration)
- Liaising with development and user communities to educate testing best practise and support their activities in unit and acceptance testing
- Ensuring all elements within sprint have been tested, defects have been logged, feedback provided etc.
- Managing UAT, working closely with various teams in the business, undertaking knowledge transfer, and providing support during UAT
- Providing input during sprint planning processes
You will have the following experience/skills …
- Previous software testing experience
- Great communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Experience in building integration and regression test cases
- Proficient in MySQL (or equivalent)
- Linux operating systems and Jira
- Understanding of web / SAAS applications architecture
- Knowledge of Agile working practises
You will also ideally possess…
- Understanding of Git (Bitbucket etc.)
- Exposure to Windows command line and scripting (Bash, etc.)
- Exposure to Python & PHP Programming Language
SoCode Recruitment are a dedicated team of specialist recruitment consultants who cover the Cambridge Technology market. We have a dedicated consultant for each division, and we cover all aspects of technology, from Software Development and Testing to Senior Appointments and business support roles.