I'm working with a Cambridge success story, who are seen as world leaders within their area of MedTech.
You will work on developing software that is essential for the advancement of surgical robotics. My client is looking for Python developers at Mid, Snr and Staff level.
- Create great products that meet essential engineering requirements.
- Contribute to improvements in processes
- Deliver projects within the agreed timescales.
- Provide clear and detailed technical documentation.
- Strong commercial expereince in Python
- Understanding of front and back-end development
- Expereince with AWS or other cloud service
- Experience of the full software lifecycle
- Experience of automated testing
- Great communication skills
Other desirable knowledge and expertise:
TypeScript, Docker, Terraform, SQL, OpenAPI specs, FastAPI, SQLAlchemy, JIRA, TeamCity, REACT, HTML, CSS, AWS Athena, ElasticSearch, Lambdas.
If you want to learn more or know anyone who may be interested, drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)