Python Developer- Cambridge- ML- £30k-£60k
One of our most exciting clients in Cambridge is now looking to further develop their software development team by hiring Python and PHP developers for ongoing and brand new projects.
Our client is developing revolutionary Machine Learning/AI technology that can be used to analyse documentation for various business uses. Whilst this is very much a 'start-up' environment, the team is fully functioning and contains some of the brightest AI/Software minds who are working towards a fully functioning platform.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Python or PHP
- RESTful API development
- Python tools / frameworks: Flask, Celery, Gunicorn or similar
- Databases – ideally MySQL and Redis
- Git – or similar
Other Desirable Skills:
- Agile development methodologies
- Source control and release management using Git/Github
- Cloud solutions
- Experience of textual analytics is advantageous but not essential
Personal Skill Requirements
This position will suit an individual who a good technology drive, a software engineering mindset and an aptitude to thrive in a start-up environment. Applicants will be driven by a desire to provide the highest quality of deliverables to colleagues and the firm’s clients.