Programme Manager – Agile Software Delivery - £600 - £850 per day
SoCode are pleased to be working with a working with a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight. Their teams enable their clients to use their data to unlock new value. This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Program Manager to join a global team of over 2000 engineers and computer scientists.
As the Technical Program Manager, you will collaborate and align with software product teams, Portfolio and Business Unit leadership in planning and delivering customer value in short cycles.
Your responsibilities will include.
• Function as a Product Owner for one or more Programs / Agile Release Trains
• Serve as a primary interface between Product Management and Agile execution teams
• Maintain feature-level backlogs
• Coordinate with Chief Technologists to ensure architectural consistency across Agile Release Trains
• Coordinate with UX/UI team to develop personas, workflows, and mock-ups
• Prepare and participate in Program Increment (PI) planning events, ensuring teams are prepared in advance and their plans are achievable and approved by stakeholders
• Assist in the preparation and presentation of monthly program reviews with stakeholders
To be successful you will need to have.
• You have a 4-year degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering discipline
• You have at least 7 years of experience as a Program Manager or Software Engineer in a Software Product Development environment
• You have strong knowledge of Engineering, Monitoring & Control, Asset Performance and Cloud products and services
• You have Engineering and/or Industrial Automation domain experience
• You have programming experience
• You have excellent communication and relationship management skills with team members, peers, and senior leadership
• Your Azure and AWS skills are an asset
• Your knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is an asset but not essential.
For more information on this exciting position please feel free to reach out to me on the contact details or apply through the link.