SoCode is partnering with a global leader in critical telecommunications technology. Their products are essential tools for the UK Security Agencies and, as such, they have had minimal impact form recent events and instead recorded record sales for 2020. Boasting the Metropolitan Police amongst their recent contract wins, the business has never been busier and is investing heavily in NPD. To compliment this growth and support innovative product development into new markets, they now seek to expand their Product team with an experienced Product Manager.
Ideally you will have experience of the radio and telecommunication sector, but consideration will be given to those coming from similar technical engineering sectors. Applicants will be required to hold or be able to obtain full UK Security clearance.
Duties will include:
- Contributing towards overall product strategy, evolving it based on research, data and industry trends
- Developing and maintaining a product roadmap and vision
- Assessing new and existing features through user research and data
- Focusing on key usage metrics and work with the team to continuously improve product performance
- Writing clear and understandable requirements for both internal and external customers
- Inspiring and informing a development team to create and enhance a fantastic product
- Identifying new opportunities to increase user conversion, retention and monetisation once the product is in market
- Owning the short- mid- and long-term product strategy in line with the company product roadmap
- A minimum of 3years' experience in Product Management
- Experience in developing, launching and maintaining products in a Telecoms market
- Ability to drive products in complex environments with multiple stakeholders
- A positive communication style and excellent presentation skills, with the ability to influence across cultures, colleagues, cross-functional teams, senior managers and customers
- Good technical awareness and exposure to key technologies, with specific strengths in mobile operating systems, communication standards and information architecture
For more information on this exciting role please feel free to reach out to me for a confidential chat.