I’m working in partnership with an industry leading speech recognition technology firm. Ahead of tech giants like Google and Amazon, they are working with some of the largest blue-chip companies across the globe and growing exponentially across the board.This opportunity offers the chance to work on cutting-edge projects using modern technologies, alongside some of the most intelligent engineers in the sector. Our client have built the most accurate and inclusive speech-to-text engine available, which is now working with an amazing mix of global companies. They are VC backed and in the final stages of growth fundraising.
As a Product Manager:
The Product Team helps shape the services, products and features that will be used by partners and customers who need speech technology to meet their business needs. It is important to us that the deliverables we provide are easy to integrate and consume into the wider solutions offered by these partners, and as a result, a detailed understanding of their business and needs is essential.
You will also be instrumental in identifying the real-world business problems of our customers and helping them to meet their challenges by translating them into products, services and features that will delight them. You will be required to use your skills as a product manager to balance competing prioritisation requirements.
This role not only requires close relationships with customers but also with our Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that all are aligned. You will be joining a small Product team as we work with our customers to grow our product and feature portfolio. You will need to be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on rapidly moving research developments into products.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be focussed on improving our speech recognition engines and developing innovative speech features.
- Working closely with our Machine Learning teams. End to end responsibility from feature definition to value delivery.
- Creating product roadmaps in alignment with product vision.
- Market and use-case analysis to align technical feasibility and market demand.
- Developing feature specifications and collaborating with engineering on their development.
- Evangelise the product internally and externally. Be an expert in the business on your product, the market, relevant technology, and the competition.
- Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships with key clients.
- A basic knowledge of Machine Learning concepts and development workflows.
- Experience working with ML teams to deliver innovative ML first products.
- Knowledge of text or speech related ML product would be a bonus.
- Be able to dive into details but remain focused on the big picture. Quickly learn technologies to be effective.
- Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders across different functions and levels. Ability to influence without authority.
- Think on your feet especially with respect to customer conversations.
- Excellent teamwork skills, written, verbal and presentation communication skills