SoCode are proud to announce a partnership with a next generation IoT company in South Cambridgeshire. The company have added are fast-growing and their technology seeks to provide innovative solutions to a variety of everyday problems.
My client will announce and investment and strategic partnership with a technology giant tomorrow. This is a chance to be in on the ground floor, with limited risk on the downside.
This role will sit within in an internal team at the company, reporting directly to the VP of Product Management, and will look at new ways to use technology across Machine Learning and AI.
- Working alongside sales to provide customer insights and commitments
- Understand and deliver on the market drivers, define and develop long-term product strategy within the company’s arena
- Provide long-term road map analysis
- Management of business partners
- Monitoring of competitor positioning
- Work on strategy and product direction
- Strong communications skills
Flexible working will be possible, but primarily work will be undertaken at the company's Cambridge offices.
- Around 5 years (min) of technical knowledge working in a similar role with a similar sector (data / cloud / IoT)
- Agile background
- Strong technological background
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Some experience in database technologies would be ideal
- Fast-learner with a willingness to always continue to learn and develop
If this is of interest you can reach me on Hector@SoCode.co.uk