SoCode are proud to be working with a well-known Marketing Research company assisting several well-known household brands with their decision making through technology driven insights and data consultancy. Some of their biggest clients include Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Lego, The Cabinet Office, Coca Cola, Formula 1 among others.
We are supporting this organisation to recruit a Product Manager to join an organisation with a start-up feel, with a lot going on but also a little bit of that bigger company stability. Our client has some ambitious new tech on their roadmap (as well as a couple of more mature products) and this is a great opportunity to grow your career as they grow their business.
As the Product Manager you will work with product development teams, User Experience, Research Insight & Consulting, and colleagues across the business to shape and deliver key research capabilities and features of the Platform. You will own and prioritise roadmaps, engage in user research, and help set product strategy.
As a Product Manager you’ll need to have relevant experience, ideally working on digital products. You’ll have the opportunity to broaden that experience working on a range of products and technologies in a growing company with ambitious plans.
Experience in marketing or market research would be desirable but not essential as the team you will be joining has a range of industry backgrounds.
You’ll need to showcase the following:
- An understanding of the technologies required to build digital products, and how they fit together.
- A focus on outcomes not outputs, and a knack for helping a team solve a problem rather than delivering on a spec.
- The ability to understand technology trends and see how they impact a product roadmap, open up opportunities, and drive innovation.
- The ability to build great working relationships with development teams, customers, and colleagues across the company.
- Solid prioritization and planning skills, with the ability to understand and balance competing priorities.
- An understanding of and interest in User Experience.
- Great communication and influence skills, so you can articulate product roadmaps, requirements, decisions, and vision to a range of audiences.
- Good commercial acumen, with an eye for product ROI.
- Analytical skills and solid critical thinking, with the ability to handle decisions in uncertainty.
As well as a competitive salary of up to £65,000 and unlimited annual leave, our client offers an excellent benefits package covering health & wellbeing (gym membership, private medical, etc.), financial health (pension, life assurance, etc.) and flexible working practices, incl. hybrid working.
For more information, please feel free to reach out to me directly on 01223 620868 or email@example.com. Or you can simply click apply and I will reach out to you if your profile is suitable for the role before making a submission to share more details and discuss your application.