Not For Profit - Publishing and Memberships
£55,000 - £70,000
Cambridge - Remote / Hybrid
We are pleased to be supporting a not-for-profit organisation whose mission is to advance chemical sciences. They are a professional body and a voice for chemical sciences, with a heritage that spans 179 years. Our client work with industry and academia to promote collaboration and innovation. We advise governments on policy, and we promote the talent, information and ideas that lead to great advances in science.
Our client is looking for a number of Product Managers. It is a very exciting time to join their expanding team of product managers. The Product Manager role is business-critical role to ensure they develop and deliver a range of digital products and services in line with a clear and effective strategy.
As Product Manager you will support product management capabilities across a range of lines of business. In this role you will focus on user-led product and service delivery. You will also have an opportunity to look into opportunities for innovation across our existing products and services, as well the introduction of new product and service offerings.
As the Product Manager you will be expected to build and maintain close working relationships with the business owner(s). In this role you will be responsible for overseeing all development and procurement in support of the roadmap for the platforms and product lines for one or more areas of the business, in order to create and deliver superior long-term value for our users. You will also be required to establish and build strong working relationships with other business units and teams within the organisation.
We Are Looking For Someone With
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High degree of commercial acumen, understand of market analysis, proposition design and entrepreneurial spirit to ensure products deliver on-going sales or customer value growth.
- Demonstrable experience in full lifecycle product management and backlog prioritisation while demonstrating a business outcomes approach to work.
- The ability to understand the wider digital economy and technology trends and see how they impact the product roadmap and drive innovation.
- An understanding of the technologies required to build a product and how they fit together.
- Excellent working relationships with development and UX design teams (in-house or external suppliers) to communicate and deliver on requirements is essential. Hands-on experience of agile software development and delivery processes.
- Exemplary customer focus and a passion for delivering products that deliver customer value. The ability to translate complex issues in terms of customer needs and to apply best practice in the area of user research. Able to interpret user insight and act on it.
For more information please feel free to reach out to me directly on 01223 620868 or email@example.com. Or you can simply click apply and I will reach out to you if your profile is suitable for the role before making a submission to share more details about the role.