Enterprise B2B SasS Platform
London / Hybrid Offices are a stone’s throw away from Kings Cross Station
£80,000 - £100,000 + Equity Options
SoCode are pleased to be supporting an enterprise SaaS company who are building applications to help companies spot risk, improve process & optimise working capital. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and have a hugely exciting product roadmap in place. Our client has raised £1.5 million seed funding to date from Teir 1 VC investors.
As the Product Lead you will be responsible for working with Working with the founders and commercial teams on product strategy. Using market trends & competitor analysis you will be accountable for the roadmap, establishing clear product priorities and communicate product delivery timelines to internal stakeholders. As well as working closely with both the commercial & technical teams to find the best product solutions and meeting clients and partners regularly to put them at the centre of product discussions, you will need to take accountability for continuously improving and oversee product management process (prioritised backlog, well-written user stories and epics, bug reports etc).
To be successful in this role will need to showcase the following experience.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in Product Management at tech companies.
- You have seen an organisation scale from the inside.
- You’re passionate (and an expert) on modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development processes.
- You have great communication skills in both written and oral format.
- You’re someone who is excited by the challenge of building the PM function from scratch.
Desirable attributes (not essential)
- You have an Accounting & Finance degree, or a formal qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc)
- You have experience with machine learning products
- You have gained experience as a developer or designer prior to becoming a PM
As well as a competitive salary, generous equity options, hybrid working, an allocated learning and development budget and an annual company holiday you will be joining a flat structure in a collaborative environment. You will be offered a career opportunity which will enable you to own the delivery of our client’s ambitious roadmap, and work closely with the founders to co-develop the company’s product strategy.
For more information on this exciting Product Lead position please reach out to me directly on 01223 620868 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can simply click apply and I will reach out to you if your profile is suitable for the role before making a submission to share more details about the role.