Principle Python Developer/Architect – Medtech – (Python / Pearl / React / AWS) – upto £90K per year + benefits.
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
Are you a Principle Python Architect looking for something new? Do you want the chance to work directly within a leading company and leave your mark on the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the living of humans everywhere?
A well-established client is offering an outstanding opportunity to jump straight into a state-of-the-art project, where you will drive the architecture forwards and make a real difference in the simplifying of complex problems. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of modern python architecture, DevOps practices and test-driven development.
You will be:
- Coaching and mentoring engineers, recognizing when team members require support and advising on best practices in all areas of development
- Working with our Head of Architecture to lead engineering in a technical and architectural capacity for our core platform. Helping us deliver the next stage in platform evolution.
- Leading in a hands-on capacity for the implementation of solutions working with all levels of engineer.
- Promote modern architectural and technical practices, assisting with writing and maintaining guidelines, resolving design issues, and collaborating with teams to give clear and forward thinking advice.
- Be a trusted authority which team members and managers look to for advice and guidance to providing the best solutions to our technical challenges.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements/experience:
- Promoting modern engineering practices – CI/CD, TDD, Clean Code, pair programming, DevSecOps.
- Modern distributed architecture patterns and cloud technologies.
- Modern Python / Pearl / React / AWS development
- Testing automation and embedding a test automation first mindset.
- Designing and developing systems for high availability and scalability.
- Proven track record of mentoring / coaching other developers.
- Understand how to balance speed, quality and functionality and communicate where the trade-offs are being made.
If you are interested in applying please applying on this page or alternatively email: Matt@SoCode.co.uk
SoCode is a trusted recruitment partner within the AI space operating predominantly across Cambridge and London. All applications are confidential and we don’t share your CV with any third