SoCode are working with a world leading machine learning engineering team to source a Principle Machine Learning Engineer to work with the audio artificial intelligence team to develop market leading sound recognition systems.
Based in a fantastic setting just off the River Cam, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced machine learning engineer to take the next step up in their career, and move in to a position that will see you acting as second in command to the leader of the R&D Lab.
You will offer a high level of expertise in this field, and display the ability to coach and mentor team members, but this role is not primarily management. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the technical side of machine learning, who still wants to be hands on, spending the majority of their time in the research and development of machine learning principles algorithms and techniques.
As well as a very competitive salary and benefits package, you will be working with some of the best engineers in the business, in a fast growing market leading company, on some of the most exciting technology available today.
Requirements for application:
- A passion for machine learning, and a desire to work in a Principle hands on engineering role
- Machine Learning experience
- Digital Signal Processing
- Demonstratable experience working with at least one type of machine learning algorithm
- C/C++ coding and code optimisation, as well as scripting in Python/Bash
- Audio signals
- Some hardware design understanding
- Experience with a standard machine learning package
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Sheridan Halls, or apply here and we will get in contact.
We pride ourselves on our referral scheme, and as such if you know of anyone else who would be interested by this role, let them know and we will happily give you a referral bonus on successful placement.