Due to continued success, SoCode are working with our client to source a team of GPU Engineers / Software Engineers with significant expertise in GPU drivers.
This role will see you joining a next generation technology R&D team, working on delivering high performance software engineering to the mobile devices sector. The successful candidates will be part of shaping the technology of the future, and will see your work used by millions of people worldwide.
As a Principal / Experience level GPU Engineer, you will be given responsibilities appropriate to that seniority level. Hence you will be involved across design and development, proposing new requirements and design, analysis of features, power and performance, and hands on coding.
Whilst you must have experience of GPU Drivers, we are happy to consider people from all areas of technology, whether that is userspace or kernelspace, desktop or mobile, or even gaming engines. Hence, if you have experience, and want to get in to mobile driver development, get in touch!
Fantastic salaries available, cutting edge technology, and the opportunity to see your developments powering technology the world over.
Requirements for Application:
- Degree in a related discipline (PhD preferable)
- Experienced in GPU Driver Engineering
- Strong understanding of the full rendering pipeline
- Experience in the latest graphics API's - Vulkan / OpenGL, OpenCL, OpenGLES etc
- Open standards for low level graphics drivers (Apple METAL, Direct X etc)
- Analysis of graphics hardware features
- High level power/performance modelling
Note on Location: Whilst we are looking in Cambridge ideally, we can also consider applicants for a variety of other locations in the UK. We have spaces in London, as well as others, so please do contact if you are interested.