SoCode are proud to announce a partnership with a billion-dollar software organisation based locally in Cambridge. Due to huge amounts of growth, our client is looking to bring in an experienced technologist to join their QA Team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking, established company who provide software solutions to some of the world’s most prestigious organisation. You’ll be working alongside high-calibre development team and contribute directly to growing the QA team.
- Training and mentoring members of the team
- You’ll be getting involved at the earliest stages possible in feature development (reviewing UX designs and mock ups)
- Working in small scrum team alongside developers, shaping and evolving the way your team works together to product delivery is the best it can be.
- Influencing teams to build quality into all development processes
- Writing automated tests, developing and maintaining the infrastructure and frameworks (using C#, Selenium or coded UI)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident in delivering presentations
- Involved in recruitment of new QA staff
- Excellent knowledge of C# or one or more object orientated languages
- Proven experience of building automation test frameworks from scratch
- Interest in coaching, developing and mentoring QA teams
- Experience of working with enterprise or highly complex software
- Experience of desktop and web based products
Our client understands the importance of work-life balance so offers a very flexible working environment. They also offer excellent benefits, an opportunity to work on an interesting technology stack and endless training/development opportunities.
If this is of interest, please apply via advert or contact Trish Peters directly for more information on 01223620869.