Principal Embedded Software Engineer – C/Linux/Arm/Bringup
Position: Principal Embedded Software Engineer – C/Linux/Arm/Bringup
SoCode are proud to be working with an amazing sector leading product company who are changing the public safety sector. As threats to public safety increase, it is vital that technology used by the emergency services improves at a faster pace. This industry innovator are creating cutting edge technology that will be used by the public services to assist with saving lives on a daily basis.
We are looking for a Principal Embedded Software Engineer to join a team of new developments. You will be directly invovled in the full product life cycle of greenfield technology as the company tackles these changes in the safety sector. You will need to be a self starter who can create solutions to the problems, your will will revolve around "dismantaling" existing technology and creating new, faster and more reliable products that will then be tested by clients and by the internal test team, and if successful it then goes into production! at that point you start again!
What this offers:
- Flexible working hours
- Half day Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Company bonus
- Collaborative working environment
- Exciting new technologies
- Work in a fantastic office
- Ample parking
- Evaluating architectural and system impacts of new product designs and concepts
- Work closely with system and hardware engineers in a co-development environment
- Bring-up the software architectures to life into functional Advanced
- Ensure architectural and implementation integrity of embedded software
- Ability to take a system view of embedded solutions.
- Bringing-up embedded platforms from the ground up (low and high level MC's).
- Embedded C programming
- Embedded Linux and associated development tools.
- Architecting and developing software complete systems from inception to completion, for complex embedded products.
- Experience optimising embedded software performance.
If you are an Embedded Engineer and would like to apply for this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords – Embedded/Linux/Board/BringUp/C/ARM/Cortex/STM/Radio/Cambridge