Pricing Analyst in Finance– Cambridge - £30,000 - £55,000
One of SoCodes’ key clients are now looking for a pricing analyst. This role will be integral to the business in helping to define the overall pricing strategy alongside the existing executive management team. This role will cross over with several departments including pricing for operations, sales and various other areas of the business. Experience within a leadership position is essential for this post. You will be developing pricing tools that enable price-setting and monitoring of discounts alongside IT and finance.
Within this role, you will:
- Take ownership of discounting tools,
- Monitor pricing, discounting and approvals,
- Create reports for ELT,
- Be involved in data infrastructure development throughout various areas of the business,
You will have:
- Knowledge of business logic behind the discounting model and price setting approach
- Strong understanding of interlinks between commercial and accounting
- Knowledge of Sales operations e.g. quoting, approval processes, compensation plan
- Experience of data analytics,
- Finance and accounts experience,
- Ability to use all internal systems and databases,
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org .
SoCode offer a fantastic referral bonus so if you know anyone who would be suitable for this role, do get in touch.