SoCode has partnered with a world leading software company who have been able to adapt and overcome the recent challenges faced by the pandemic, and are now investing into a ‘start up’ team to create a new piece of software for tier 1 customers.
We are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to own the core platform for this exciting new NLP machine learning software, which includes responsibility of API’s and deployment. Your responsibilities will include creating an environment where there is a smooth transition from development to operations, with a long term vision of recrutiing and managing a talented technical team.
Your main responsibilities will be around:
- Creating, maintaining, and enhancing the core platform, by selecting appropriate technology and strategy.
- You will be responsible for the hiring and development of a motivated team of individuals to deliver effectively, in line with R & D processes.
To be successful you will be able to:
- This is a cloud first environment, using the latest technologies within Microsoft and Azure. As such you will need to have knowledge of some of the following: Azure Data lake, Azure Search, Azure DevOps, Azure API Manager and Cosmos
- Design and build architecture of a highly available nature using scalable web solutions
- Promote and build the DevOps Methdology
- Monitor activity and use monitoring tools appropriate for the solution
- Creating a seamless deployment and use the appropriate technologies to have a highly effective solution, with an understanding of the cost implications of usage.
- Code in C#, create docker images, and use kuberenets for orchestration. Also set up Infrastructure as code, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence teams and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
This team has several of the most talented data scientists, Azure DevOps Engineers and Developers within Cambridge and is an incredibly interesting team to work in.
This role will start remotely but require atleast 3 days on site from 2021.
The benefits package is one of the best in Cambridge:
- Up to 10% bonus
- 9% employer pension contribution
- 28 days leave + Bank holidays
- Subsidised restaurant
- Cash benefit – You can choose substantial benefits useful to you of a significant cash value
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Bradleigh Barnes at SoCode by submitting your CV to Bradleigh@Socode.co.uk