NLP Specialist – up to £80,000 – Cambridge
SoCode are partnered with a Cambridge university spinout that have developed sophisticated semantic search technology using advanced NLP. Their software is cutting edge and the research is pushing the boundaries of modern NLP technology.
They are looking for a NLP Engineer to work as part of the core development team, researching new technologies from academia and industry to provide new capabilities for their knowledge engine. This is a greenfield position with a strong research element and plenty of autonomy and ownership.
- Masters or PhD in mathematics, computer science or NLP
- Some experience developing and implementing AI, ML and NLP technologies
- Comfortable reading research and experimentally evaluating cutting edge NLP algorithms.
- Good knowledge in applied computational linguistics.
- Experience in commercial or open-source software development
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £80,000
- Equity options
- Flexible working
Call to action:
- If interested in exploring this opportunity further, please forward your CV to: email@example.com or apply using the link on this page. All relevant candidates will be considered, and CV's will not be sent until a discussion has been had with all applicants.