£70,000 - £100,000 + Bonus + Package
London / Hybrid Working
Do you want to work on an exciting green-field initiative with the backing of a global brand?
Do you want to architect, build, deploy and maintain cloud-native data science products?
SoCode have partnered with a leading Fintech company who are expanding their UK presence in the digital banking sector. They offer innovative banking options, delivered through the latest technologies and are achieving substantial growth.
The team is at the heart of this new venture and has the unique opportunity to be a part of building something from the ground up with the funding and resources of an international company. A key part of this is focused on developing offerings with the customer at the centre and will require solution oriented, commercially minded and customer-focused engineers.
- Qualification in computer science or STEM or foreign equivalent
- Experience coding working as an ML engineer or Data Scientist
- Background in either mathematics, statistics or modelling
- Extensive knowledge of Python
- Understanding of AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in automating deployment, releases and testing in continuous integration, continuous delivery pipeline
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email Jemma@socode.co.uk
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.