Machine Learning Software Engineer
£40,000 to £70,000 depending on experience.
We are partnered with a long-standing client who have developed a hugely unique product that is utilised in demanding real-time environments which integrates Machine Learing to increase core intelligence. They are looking for a highly skilled engineer with a strong understanding of Machine Learning software techniques and an ability to code.
The company are positioned to capitalise on a rapidly developing market in which they are already setting the pace with their innovative and cutting-edge product range. Based in Cambridge, they offer a highly collaborative technical environment with the opportunity to work as part of cross-functional teams.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject
• Skilled with Machine Learning software techniques
• Experience with coding in a variety of languages i.e. C++, Python
• Good understanding of object-oriented software design
• Delivery of a project with a Machine Learning component
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.