Machine Learning Scientist- Permanent- £80k-£120k
My global reaching client are continuing to build an AI team in their UK office focussed on enhancing the way they connect to their customers.
Their AI focuses on the continuous innovation of algorithms to meet developing business needs. They have a strong presence across the whole AI stack including natural language processing, machine learning (deep learning and reinforcement learning) and computer vision.
- Carry out cutting-edge research on machine learning, whilst actively participating in the research community by publishing research work in top research platforms such as ICML, NIPS, AAAI, IJCAI;
- Work alongside business and technical teams to understand emerging technology requirements and its challenges
- Define and drive a technical vision and strategies to integrate novel machine learning algorithms into the existing production systems and business decision making processes.
- PhD in machine learning or related field, with research published in to platforms, such as ICML, NIPS, AAAI, IJCAI or their equivalent;
- Solid background in statistical approaches and methodologies in AI;
- Strong programming skills in Python, C++, Java etc
- Experience in machine learning algorithm implementation alongside experience using opensource tools
- Ability to develop prototypes by manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other researchers and engineers on a global scale- language skills in Mandarin ideal
- Deep academic or industry expertise (post PhD 5+ years) in one or more related areas;
- An active contributor to the relevant international research communities, and able to create and act as a champion of a specific sub-topic and particular technology or application;
- Hands-on experience in applying machine learning techniques to solve real-world problems;
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org