Machine Learning Engineer – Computer Vision - (Python, TensorFlow/Pytorch) – upto £90K depending on experience.
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
Location: Cambridge, flexible working in terms of days spent in or away from the office.
Are you a Machine Learning Engineer looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want full ownership of your own work and the ability to be autonomous? Or do you want to contribute to a ground-breaking product that is using Computer Vision and other ML techniques to bring advertisement into the 21st century?
One of our clients are offering an outstanding opportunity to work in a dynamic setting in addition to using cutting-edge innovative tools that will enable you to expand your repertoire. This is a chance to join an already well-developed R&D firm at a pivotal point in their growth and an opportunity to work on a commercially viable, research led product.
My client is seeking talented Machine Learning Engineers, across every level, to join their growing team and be involved in a state-of-the-art project is already being used by some of the world’s biggest brands.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of reinforcement learning and optimisation
- Knowledge of existing solutions for generating images (video a plus) and/or 3D reconstruction
- Ability to write and review robust Python code (or demonstrable ability with statically typed languages such as C#/C++/Cython/Swift in an RL/optimisation setting)
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow (preferred), PyTorch or MXNet
- Exceptional collaborative working skills and ability to raise and respond to appropriate questions within larger organisation
- Knowledge of Bayesian optimisation, UI adaption for RL or 3D environments considered a plus
- BSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or similar field
If you are interested in applying for this role please email Matt@SoCode.co.uk
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.